- 1-litre milk
- 1 cup water
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
for sugar syrup:
- Take 1½ cup of sugar
- 8 cups of water
- 1 litre Cream Milk
- 7 pistachios, chopped
- 5 almonds, chopped
- ½ tsp cardamom powder
- 10 cashews, chopped
- ¼ cup sugar
- 2 tbsp saffron milk
- boil milk.
- add lemon juice and stir till the milk curdles completely.
- drain the curdled milk and squeeze off the water.
- after 20 minutes, start to knead the paneer.
- make small balls and flatten.
sugar syrup recipe:
- Take sugar and then add water.
- boil the syrup.
- drop the prepared paneer balls into the syrup.
- boil the balls for 15 minutes.
- squeeze the sugar syrup from the ball.
- Heat the milk and boil for 5 minutes.
- a layer of cream is formed over the milk, stick it to sides of the vessel.
- repeat the process for at least 5 times.
- add sugar, cardamom powder, and saffron milk.
- scrape off the collected cream from sides.
- refrigerate for 2-3 hours.
- pour the chilled rabri over the squeezed paneer balls.
- Garnish with chopped nuts and allow to absorb for 1 hours.
Check out for the new and innovative recipes in the best Restaurants in Chennai