Every woman should know that the Kurtis have different types. Let us discuss the some of the types of Kurtis.
- Tail-Cut – It’s short form one side and has a tail like another side and best to wear in Parties.
- Trail-Cut – It has a C-cut on both the sides and best to wear in a party, Dinners, Day Wear.
- A line – It’s an A-Shaped panel and best to wear in all type of occasions.
- Dhoti style – It has drapes with designer cuts and patterns and best to wear in Office wear, Wedding, and festivals.
- Anarkali – It’s a traditional wear and best to wear in the wedding, causals, daily wear.
- Angarkha – It is two similar or contrast flaps lay and best to wear in parties, and formal.
If you are interested in buying the latest fashion Kurtis try out the best Boutique in Chennai for the wonderful collections.