Already we have seen six different types of Kurtis. Now let us see another six types of Kurtis.
- Flared – It looks gorgeous and also rich look. Best time to wear is Formalwear, casual wear, daily wear and Party wear.
- Long Straight – You look taller while you wearing this type of kurtas and also it give you a professional look. Best time to wear is Office wear and formal wear.
- Pakistani – It’s mostly long, straight, and baggy which gives rectangular shape body. Best time to wear is Office wear, casual wear, party wear.
- Indo-Western – It’s a mixed combination of Indian and Western wear. Best time to wear is Non-traditional events, friends outing.
- Floor length – This is an Indian type of evening gown. Best to wear in Wedding and parties.
- Color block – It has contrasting colors in bold blocks. Best time to wear in Casual wear, friends get together.
Check out the cool collection of Kurtis in the best Boutique in Chennai for the huge collection.