Essential oils are used to destress the mind and heal the body. Using essential oils will help those who has a low metabolic rate, mood disorders, digestive problems, sweets and carb and lack of motivation, cravings. Let us see some of the essential oil in detail.
Grapefruit Essential Oil:
Grapefruit essential oil will have an uplifting aroma which helps to:
- Suppress appetite
- Activate and maintain healthy metabolic rate
- Keep hunger pangs at bay
- Prevent accumulation of unwanted fat in belly, arms, lower body and faceKeep hunger pangs at bay
- Keep you active
- Reduce cellulite and bloating
- Increase fat breakdown
- Take one or two drops of the essential oil and mix it with 5 to 6 drops of coconut or almond oil and then massage the area where fat has accumulated for about 30 minutes. Don’t wash off the oil immediately. Do this daily.
- Buy the quality of essential oil which is safe for consumption. Mix 1to 2 drops of it in one glass of water. Drink it first thing in the morning. This will act as a detoxifier and helps to rinse your system internally and also helps to aid in weight loss.
- Use a cotton wick to soak up a one or two drops of the essential oil and put it in a whiffing pendant. Smell the scent to curb your cravings and to eat unhealthy foods.
- Add ten drops of the essential oil in your bath to feel the freshness and rejuvenated. It will keep you active throughout the day.
If you want to know more information regarding the weight loss, then try the best Weight Loss Center in Chennai.